Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

     It is a sparkling, sunny morning in the Hideaway, in the wake of the storms of last night.  There are a few high thin clouds in an otherwise perfect blue sky.  Everything is so lush and green, a soft breeze stirs the leaves and grasses.
     I fed the horses around 6:30 this morning, when all was wet with dew, and the sun was slanting through the trees along the outdoor arena.  The birds were singing their early morning songs.
     It feels as if it will be a hot day today.  A good day for working outdoors, or going for a bike ride.  As my mom and I were driving back from grocery shopping, I looked down on Route 495 north.  Traffic was already heavy.  I imagine that many are driving to either the beach or the mountains.
     I am planning on some barn work today, and working on my book this evening.
All is quiet on the western front.

No comments:

Post a Comment