Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Still Laughing at the Hideaway 6/13/2012

I'm still laughing at my horse feeding adventure of a few minutes ago.
     While feeding the pony at the rear of the back barn, I was accosted and attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes.  One flew into my right eye, just as I was losing my right boot in foot deep mud, staggering out of the mud, with grain pails in hand I was run over by the hungry pony, who trampled my left foot as I was still battling the mosquito in my right eye and trying to keep my right boot on.  Oh for a video camera.  I could have won the ten thousand dollar prize on America's Funniest Home Videos I'm sure.
In reflection:  I returned to the house, minus the mosquito, with both boots on, and a left foot that is still attached and intact due to the fact that #1 this is a smallish pony, and #2 she has a conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment