Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Certifiable? 7/14/2012

     The hounds are always growling and baying at the wildlife around the house, and Tony and I are always shushing them.  Nutmeg was up in the living room window when she spotted something out there in the yard.  She gave a deep, low, long growl and all the hair stood up on her back....all the way to her tail.  I got up to see what was vexing her, but saw nothing...nonetheless I growled too...deep, low and long....the look on Nutmeg's face was precious.  Her whole back end started wagging, and she gave me a look like "Impressive".  Then went back to growling and bristling....there we were, both hounds and myself staring out the living room window, and growling at nothing...if my therapist could see me now.  


Happy Bastille Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment