Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good morning from the Hideaway 7/15/2012

     It's a beautiful morning in the Hideaway.  The sun is bright in the summer blue sky.  We have a cat bird singing so sweetly in the walnut tree by the outdoor arena.  They sing with such exuberance.  He or she sounds so delighted with everything.
     The woodchucks and bunnies were out feasting on dew covered clover this morning when I went out to feed the horses.  All was peaceful.  I have done my stalls already, before the heat of the day, and am back in the air conditioned house enjoying my second cup of tea.  It's my birthday today and I am thankful for the gift of this life, and to my parents or putting up with me over the last __ years.
     The hounds have been fed and out, and are snoring peacefully on the living room floor.  The plants have been watered and we are all ready for the day.
     All is quiet on the western front.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, the blog looks beautiful. I am so glad you did this! In order to link this blog with the ministry site, you will need to start a post with it. For example, Visit my ministry, and put type the link out: www.worldfamilyministries.weebly.com

    This is the only way I see to do this unless The dashboard allows you to post along the side bar.

    ReplyDelete